Things Indian guests should know before traveling to Australia
1. Learn to be punctual if you aren’t already. While travelling to Australia, you must always remember that the citizens are very time-sensitive. So, it is important to plan your schedule accordingly. For instance, if your itinerary says that the bus will arrive at 4 PM; you must be present at the bus stop at 4 PM. In most cases, the bus will arrive on time.
2. While travelling to foreign countries, people generally book a cab or get in touch with a bus agency to pick them up from the airport at arrival. However, if you are doing this while travelling to Australia, always remember that time is precious. The driver expects you to be available at the waiting hallway on time. If you plan to visit the airport for shopping, you must inform the agency in advance.
3. Don’t waste money on buying water every time you are thirsty. Water is undoubtedly one of the most necessities of life. While travelling, you must be aware that all water is potable. If you have already bought a water bottle, you can simply refill it from a restaurant or any tap. The water is safe for consumption, and you don’t have to worry about the quality of water.
4. The bags you use should be intact because worn-out bags are frowned upon. If you have a bag that does the job, but it is worn out, you should consider replacing it. This is because if the bag breaks due to loading, it might create an embarrassing situation. It might even injure the driver or hotel staff if they are carrying it and it breaks. So, make sure your bags are intact.
5. Never take any person’s pictures without their consent. This is one of the most common mistakes we do while travelling. You must respect an individual’s privacy. Even if you feel like clicking a kid’s picture, you should ensure that the parents do not have any problem. If that’s not the case, avoid clicking pictures.
6. If you have any confusion, you can always ask. It is preferable to ask someone if you face any trouble instead of trying to do it yourself and creating a mess.
While planning your trip to Australia if you are not able to find a travel agency, you can get in touch with https://www.buschartersgoldcoast.com.au. The company provides private transport to all types of tourists. It does not matter if you are a solo traveller or a group of 500 corporates; you can book transport services as per your requirements.